Is your content seeing declining traffic? Maybe it used to rank on the first page of Google, but has fallen into the wasteland that is Page 2.
To return your content to glory, you may just need a content update.
My service is designed to identify the content that is most likely to benefit from an update (the articles that are on the verge), and make changes that can get them back to the top of the SERPs and keep them there.
Here’s how it works:
- You provide me access to your Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- I do a content audit, identifying the articles that can see outsized gains with a bit of TLC (turnaround time is 10 business days).
- You review my recommendations.
- I update your articles in a way that balances current relevance with future relevance, giving you content that is likely to perform at a high level for a long time with minimal attention (turnaround time depends on how many articles need to be updated).
- I send you an invoice to be paid in 30 days.
You may be wondering:
What goes into the content update process?
And the answer is… it depends.
Here is what usually needs updating:
- Headlines, subheads, title tags, and meta descriptions
- Broken links
- Content quality
- Calls to action
Ready to polish up your old content?