WHO i Am
My name is Nick Vasco and I’m a former financial analyst, active investor, and… what I’m guessing you came here for… a freelance fintech writer.
In my early days as a writer, I noticed that most potential clients were asking me the same question:
“Do you have experience writing in our sub-niche?”
There are a lot of fintech sub-niches, so my answer would often be a flat, “No, I don’t.”
Tough to recover from that.
But it didn’t take long for me to realize that my broad finance experience gave me a unique ability to quickly get familiar with new fintech sub-niches. A couple of my clients have pointed it out:
- “I’ve asked him to write for one of my clients on deeper technical topics that he needed to familiarize himself with. He was not afraid to take on that challenge, and he has far exceeded my expectations.”
- “Nick has done an excellent job of not only understanding the space but also coming up with new insights I hadn’t thought of.”
I know you have better things to do than hold a new writer’s hand for months while they get up to speed. With me, you won’t have to spend much time explaining the nitty gritty of your sub-niche.
Besides being a fast-learner, I can also say that:
- I handle the entire content creation process (if you want).
- I specialize. It’s fintech content. All day, every day.
- I know SEO best practices.
- I am reliable and responsive.
With me, you’ll get someone who creates content that pleases both your prospects and the search engines. All without any headaches.